How to block an email on aol on iPhone? How to block an email address on AOL on iPhone?
As with the majority of email providers, AOL allows you to block undesirable emails from clogging your inbox. However, the method through which you block senders varies depending on whether you’re using AOL Mail via a web browser or a mobile application.
You may add undesired email addresses to a list of blacklisted senders in a browser. You may mark emails as spam in the mobile app, which will automatically move any future communications from that sender to the Spam folder.
- How to share blog posts on Pinterest, Facebook page, Instagram – 2022
- How to edit Blogger template xml file
- How to download ppt from canva for free 2022
- How to create issue template in Jira 2022
- The funny memes about customer service 2022
How to block an email address on AOL on iPhone
On AOL, you may block emails by either adding the email to your “Block Senders” list or tagging the email as spam.
If you have AOL Mail installed on your computer, you may add emails to the Block Senders list using the settings menu.
If you’re using the AOL Mail mobile app, you may flag emails as spam to keep them out of your inbox.
You may add undesired email addresses to a list of blacklisted senders in a browser. You may mark emails as spam in the mobile app, which will automatically move any future communications from that sender to the Spam folder. How to block emails on AOL using a browser on a Mac or PC or the mobile app on an iPhone or Android device.
1. How do you block an email address on aol mail
- In a browser, open AOL Mail and then select “Options” in the upper-right corner of the page, directly beneath your email address.
- Select “Mail Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Mail Settings page, select “Block Senders,” which is located in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to block, followed by entering or Returning, or by clicking the “+” to the right of the email address. Rep for as many senders as you like to block.
- Once finished, click “Save Settings.”
2. How to block an email on aol on iphone
- Open the AOL mobile app and tap an email sent by a sender you wish to block.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, press the three-dot menu and then “Mark as Spam.”
How to block emails from being sent on AOL 3
On your cell phone, you may effectively block senders by classifying texts as spam. Business Insider/Dave Johnson 3. A rep for any further emails you wish to block.
Once you’ve marked an email as spam, all subsequent emails from that sender should be immediately removed. Additionally, it will assist AOL’s algorithms in capturing more spam from other senders in the future.