How to block sender in office 365 admin portal? how to block emails in office 365 admin portal? How to block spam emails in office 365 admin portal?
- How to share blog posts on Pinterest, Facebook page, Instagram – 2022
- How to edit Blogger template xml file
- How to download ppt from canva for free 2022
- How to create issue template in Jira 2022
- The funny memes about customer service 2022
How to block emails in office 365 admin portal
- Step 1: Open the Exchange Admin Center.
- Step 2: Expand the protection and click on + sign
- Step 3: Now you will a list of possible rules. Select Restrict Messages by Sender or Recipient as shown below.
- Step 4: Give the name to this rule and click on more options to expand more options
- Step 5: Now the rule creation window will look like this
- Step 6: In Apply this rule ‘if select his sender is locate’ or Outside the Organization as per your requirement
- Step 7. Click ok then click on add condition and select “The Sender” “is this person”.
- Step 8. In the Select members window type the email address in the checknames. If you have more than one email address then make sure they are separated with semicolon (;). Paste them all and type semicolon for the last email address, they all will be moved to add. Click ok.
- Step 9. Now all email addresses will show next to the rule condition.
- Step 10. In Do the following action select Block the message. Now we get 3 options. I will select “Delete the message without notifying anyone” to avoid queue building for spams.
- Step 11: Set the priority of the rule and Click save.
2. Navigate to mail flow > rules.
3. Click the add button and then click Create a new rule.
4. Click More options… on the page and then create a rule as the picture shows below: