Want to know “how to connect rig 800 to Xbox one”? Or Do you want to know how to connect rig 800 HD to Xbox one but don’t know how?
- Item: RIG 800 series, RIG 800HD, RIG 800HS, RIG 800HX, RIG 800LX
How to connect rig 800 to Xbox One?
- How to change gamertag on xbox series S – 2022
- How to change xbox gamertag on iphone 2022
- Why do guys like sucking on boobs?
- Jack handey grandfather meaning
1. Orientation and fundamentals
Your headset and its accompanying adapter are already paired together. After you have configured your adapter, adjusted your headset, and charged your headset, you can turn on your headset, and it will be ready to use.
You can quickly and easily snap your headset components into the frame of the headset to achieve the optimal fit and sound.
By moving the earcups, the headband can be adjusted to one of three different sizes: small, medium, or large. Simply pressing on the earcup will allow it to be detached from the headband, allowing you to remove it.
NOTE There are a few distinct headband styles.
3. Setup PS4
- 1 Attach your adapter to your computer’s motherboard.
- 2 Turn on your P54 and look for any available updates.
- 3 Navigate to the “Settings” menu, then select “Sound and Screen,” then “Audio Output Settings.” Select Digital Out (Optical)
- 4 Navigate to the Settings menu, then select Devices, then Audio Devices, and finally Output Devices. Select Plantronics RIG800XX
4. PS4 (slim version)
- 1 Attach your adapter to your computer’s motherboard. Plantronics RIG 800 Series – Configuration of the PlayStation 4 (Slim Version)
- 2 Turn on your PlayStation 4 and check for software updates.
- 3 Navigate to the Settings menu, then select Devices, then Audio Devices, and finally Output Devices. Select Plantronics RIG800XX
- 4 Navigate to the Settings menu, then select Devices, then Audio Devices, then Output to headphones, and finally All audio.
5. Configure the Xbox One.
- 1 Establish a connection between your adapter and your system.
- 2 Start up your Xbox One and check for available software updates.
- 3 Navigate to Device Options > Assign by going to Display and Sound > Kinect and Devices > Device Options.
6. Setup PC
1 Establish a connection between your adapter and your system.
IMPORTANT The RIG800HD and RIG800HS are the only ones that can connect via optical cable.
Specifically for the RIG 800HX and RIG 800LX: Make sure the switch on the back of the adapter is set to the “PC” position.
It may take up to 4.5 hours for your headphones to reach their full charge. During the charging process, the headset’s LED will be red, and it will go dark once the process is finished.
9. Adjust the volume
1 Rotate the dial on top of the headset to either increase or decrease the volume of the game and the chat.
2 Make adjustments to the dial located at the bottom of the headset to raise or lower the overall volume.
IMPORTANT In order to keep a healthy balance between game and chat on the PS4 (slim version), position the top headset dial so that it is in the middle. You can adjust the global volume by turning the dial located at the bottom of the headset.
To silence the microphone, raise the boom until it comes to a complete stop.
CAUTION Do not attempt to push the boom beyond either of its limits, either upper or lower.
- Tap the EQ button to cycle through the different equalization modes.
- If you press the EQ button, you will hear the EQ mode.
- a single pitch Pure EQ is our signature sound
- with dual tonalities The seismic equalizer emphasizes bass.
- tonalities on three levels The Intensify EQ focuses on the sounds of the details.
- quadruple tones Vocal EQ emphasizes vocal frequencies
11. Adjust mic monitoring
Holding down the Mute button will allow you to cycle through the different mic monitoring levels. Monitoring your microphone allows you to listen to your own voice through the headset.
You’ll hear a tone from the mic monitoring level one when you press and hold the Mute button. Absolutely no two-tones Three tones at a low pitch High
NEED MORE HELP?
Plantronics, Inc. and Plantronics B.V. are located at 345 Encinal Street Scorpius 171 in Santa Cruz, California 95060 2132 LR Hoofddorp in the United States of America and the Netherlands, respectively.
© 2019 Plantronics, Inc. Plantronics and RIG are both registered trademarks held by Plantronics, Inc. in the United States of America as well as in other countries. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks owned by Dolby Laboratories and are used in products that are manufactured under license from that company. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners and cannot be used without permission.